February 17, 2023
Waterloo Chapter AGM / MTO Meeting
Wednesday, April 5, 2023 | 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Royal Canadian Legion | 601 Wellington St. N, Kitchener
Registration InformationWe ask that your RSVP to this FREE event to assist with food and beverage numbers. Lunch will be supplied by local caterer Jimmy Feed's Co.
We strongly encourage owners and managers to bring their staff out to the MTO session to learn about ways on reducing MTO pullovers.
Parking InformationParking is limited at the Legion and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Tri-Shield Consulting Inc.Tri-Shield Consulting is comprised of three retired police Commercial Vehicle Inspectors (CVSA) with a combined 94 years of law enforcement experience and over 33 years
of combined commercial vehicle enforcement, training and outreach.
Tri-Shield will be conducting an interactive, live inspection of a truck and trailer in the parking lot. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
The presentation/ Inspection will touch on the following:
- Allowable weight measure-ups
- CVSA roadside inspection tips
- CVOR vehicle and driver assessments
- Daily vehicle inspection logs (ins/outs)
- Cargo securement and hours of service training
- Security audit and risk assessment reports
- Investigations and ticket consulting
- Basic commercial vehicle instruction
- Dealing with law enforcement roadside
- Commercial vehicle Inspections to the CVSA Standard
- Simulated MTO audit reports, vehicle maintenance, hours for service and driver profiles
"Knowledge through Training, Safety through Compliance." www.tri-shield.ca
|2:00 - 2:45 PM||Waterloo Chapter AGM
Facilitated by Joe Salemi, Landscape Ontario Executive Director
|2:45 - 3:00 PM||Lunch
Supplied by Jimmy Feed Co.
|3:00 - 5:00 PM||Tri-Shield Presentation / Inspection
Pat Martin, President
Event Questions?Connect with Karri Bylsma
Landscape Ontario Membership Events Specialist, Chapter & Sectors
Add event to calendar